Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the enuera.com website (the "Site"), the Official e-Commerce Website of the Nuera Transport and its affiliated companies (collectively "Nuera Inc"). Nuera Transport encourages you to read carefully these Terms and Conditions of Use and our Privacy & Returns Policies before using or registering on the Site. Nuera Transport provides web-based services and information to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. By using the Site, you, your agents and authorized representatives agree to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use and our Privacy Statement.
Use of the Site
- General. This Site may contain certain proprietary notices and intellectual property information, the terms of which must be observed. Information on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including store-based pricing, advertising and marketing materials, product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice.
- Information You Submit. All information you submit to us shall be true, accurate and complete. No information or material provided to Nuera Transport by you, or an agent working on your behalf, may contain vulgar, obscene, threatening, or otherwise unlawful language or material. By sending content, information or material, you grant Nuera Transport an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and/or distribute materials or information, and you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to such information or materials and that Nuera Transport is free to use ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us without any compensation or acknowledgment.
Conduct. As a condition of use of the Site, you represent and warrant that you shall not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and you shall be solely responsible and liable for all acts or omissions that occur while you access the Site. By ways of example, and not as a limitation, you agree:
- Not to transmit or upload any material to the Site that contains viruses, horses, worms, time bombs, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the Site networks or servers;
- Not to delete any legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices;
- Not to misrepresent your identity or credit information;
- Not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through password misuse, mining or any other means; and
- Not to interfere with Nuera Transport or another authorized party's use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Links to Other Web Sites. This Site may contain links to other websites to help customers learn more about the products available at Nuera Transport. Nuera Transport is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nuera Transport of the subject website or any association with its operators. Nuera Transport does not have control over, and is in no manner responsible or liable for, the availability and content of the websites to which this Site is linked. Nuera Transport makes no representations whatsoever about any other site you may access through this Site. Any concerns regarding any product or service offered by a website to which this Site is linked or the link itself should be directed to the operator of that specific website and not to Nuera Transport.
- User Requirements. This Site is intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older and who are located in the United States. This Site is not directed for use by children under the age of 18.
- Monitoring of Site. Nuera Transport has no obligation to monitor use of the Site or retain the content of any of the sessions on the Site. However, Nuera Transport reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, governmental request or the business needs of Nuera Transport.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Ownership. Nuera Transport is the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to all aspects of the Site including, without limitation, any related patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks, service marks, goodwill, moral rights, and any other intellectual property rights or intangible assets recognized under any laws or international conventions. Nuera Transport may modify, disable, or delete the Site, its functions and/or Site content at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
- Limited License to Use Materials Provided on the Site. Nuera Transport grants you a limited license to use the materials made available on the Site only for your personal use. The materials on the Site shall not be used for any commercial purposes whatsoever. You acknowledge that any copies or derivative works created from the materials on the Site shall be the sole and exclusive property of Nuera Transport. Nuera Transport, in its sole discretion, may revoke this license at any time without prior notice to you and without liability.
- Right to Download. You may only download content displayed on the enuera.com Site for non-commercial, personal use provided you also retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the material, do not modify or alter the material and do not copy or post the material on any network computer or broadcast the material in any media.
- Copyright Infringement Notice. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, §512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to Nuera Transport's Designated Agent. Nuera Transport's Designated Agent email is: email@example.com.
- Termination of Use. Nuera Transport may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the enuera.com Site at anytime without liability. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination.
- Disclaimer. You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this Site and the Internet generally. This Site is provided by Nuera Transport on an "AS IS" basis. Nuera Transport and its subsidiaries make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this Site to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Nuera Transport and its subsidiaries disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, and freedom from errors, viruses, bugs, or other harmful components. Nuera Transport and its subsidiaries will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential damages or damages resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, or business interruption arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site, and delays on the Site, or the inability to use the Site, any portion thereof, or any hyperlinked website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Nuera Transport or any of its subsidiaries has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold Nuera Transport and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, members or agents harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (and all legal costs including attorneys' fees, court costs, expenses and settlements resulting from any action or claim) arising out of, connected with or resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you or your use of the Site or information provided by the Site.
This site is created and controlled by Nuera Transport in the state of Tennessee, USA. You may not use this site to export the materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access the site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulationsCOMPANY ADDRESS
P.O. Box 2459
Cookeville, TN 38502
Products Offered by Nuera Transport.
- Information and Warranties. Unless indicated otherwise, most products and services featured on the Site are available directly from or through Nuera Transport. Nuera Transport has made a conscientious effort to display and describe its products and services on the Site accurately so that you can get a good idea of their design and use, and of the services offered. Furthermore, Nuera Transport is constantly improving its products, product information and services. Nuera Transport cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, including product pricing shown on the Web or Store price marketing materials, product images, specifications, availability and services.
- Manufacturer's Warranty. Products and services are the responsibility of the manufacturer or provider of those services and are covered by the warranties offered by such manufacturers or service providers. Please reference the warranty information included with the products or services for information on how to make contact to process all warranty claims.
Refunds and Returns for Web Purchases
It is our mission at Nuera Transport to deliver unparalleled service and customer satisfaction. In that regard, you may return any new and unused regularly stocked item purchased from our website for a full refund within 30 days of the receipt of your shipment. Special ordered items can not be exchanged. Please visit our contact page, select Return Goods Authorization from the drop down and a representative will give you the necessary return goods authorization. They will also give you instructions regarding which Nuera Transport location to return the item. Items returned intact will not encounter a restocking charge. Shipping charges for returning items will be your responsibility unless the reason for return was an error by Nuera Transport.
Refunds will be made once the returned item has been received and inspected. We will notify you via e-mail when the return and refund has been processed. Please allow 14 days from the date we receive the order for the processing of the credit back to your account. Actual shipping and handling charges will be deducted from the product credit unless the return is a result of an error by Nuera Transport.
Packaging and Shipping Your Return
Once you have received a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) e-mail from Nuera Transport, wrap the package securely. Include a copy of the RGA e-mail with the shipment. Clearly mark the outside of the package with the RGA number. We recommend you use an insured shipping service that provides delivery confirmation such as UPS or US Mail. Nuera Transport will instruct you on which location to ship your return via the RGA e-mail.
Nuera Transport is required to collect sales tax for orders delivered in the states where we are located. The appropriate state and local taxes will be added to shipments made to locations in the following states: Arkansas, Georgia, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and South Carolina.